“Be like a duck. Calm on the surface but paddling like the dickens underneath.”

~Michael Caine

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Tutu Cute!

We went to Jamul (pronounced ha-mool for my Louisiana peeps) today to take Emma's tutu and our family photos. It went great! Emma was (naturally) a ham and had a blast having someone run after her with a camera. She loves having the attention all on her, on her terms only of course. If any of you know my daughter, you are well aware that she will NOT do anything she doesn't want to without a fight. Thankfully, today, she wanted to participate and she had a great time! The site we picked was a golf course. It was perfect, because most golf courses are very well landscaped and manicured. Our photographer, Lisa Conrad, was amazing. She was great with the kids and was very easy to be around. Her personality was warm and welcoming and made you feel instantly at ease. I asked her permission to post some of the proofs up on my blog and she, of course, said 'Absolutely!' (as soon as I get them from her I will post them). I told her that hopefully we would see her once a year. Maybe next time we could have them taken at the flower fields in Carlsbad. I'm sure with Lisa taking the photos, we could take them at the landfill and they would still look amazing!
I was able to take this cute photo
of Tommy 'driving' while we were
waiting for the tutu princess to
finish with her photo shoot.
What a little man!

No comments: