“Be like a duck. Calm on the surface but paddling like the dickens underneath.”

~Michael Caine

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Holy Moly Guacamole!

Is there anything cuter than a two year old trying to master the english language? I don't think so. While visiting grandpa's house on Sunday, Tommy was eating chips and guacamole. We told him to say guacamole. It was so cute we made Ty get out his camera and record him saying guacamole. I could just squeeze him, but if I did he's yell at me. As most of you know, he's really good at that.

He is also becoming quite the little persuader. The men were working on the lighting on our patio. There were various tools and such strewn about and of course a ladder. Well I haven't met a kid yet that doesn't want to climb a ladder. It's definately a temptation that can't be resisted. Tommy walks up to the ladder and in his two year old lingo says to me "Mommy, I up here, yes or no, yeeesss?" Little bugger. Trying to persuade me to let him climb the ladder. As I've said before, the cuteness is a survival mechanism.

1 comment:

beebee said...

That is the cutest thing ever!!!!!!